The children and youth ministries at Kenwood grow out of our commitment to aid families in the task of discipling their children and doing all we can, by teaching and example, to commend the gospel of Christ to them.
To this end, we offer a variety of age-appropriate ministries for children:
Ages birth through 2 years
A safe environment with trained and background-checked caregivers. Cribs and nut-free snacks are available.
Sundays at 9:30am & 10:45am
Wednesday at 6:30pm (Not currently available due to COVID-19.)
Ages 3 through 5 years
Children meet during the second half of the service to sing and learn from The Gospel Project for Kids.
Sundays during the sermon
Children’s Church Check-in Instruction
1. Check in at the nursery desk.
2. At check-in, log into KidCheck and print out two stickers for your child. One sticker goes on the child and one sticker is given to the nursery staff.
3. The nursery staff will take your child’s temp and record on the sticker provided to them. If your child has any illness symptoms, we ask that you keep your child out of Children’s Church.
4. Attendance will be limited so please check your child in as soon as you arrive. No more than 10 children will be allowed in the room.
5. Children and parents will be dismissed for drop-off during the song before the sermon. Please make every effort to physically distance in the small space outside the classroom.
6. We will have handwashing available as well as hand sanitizer. Practice with your child to conduct handwashing frequently.
Elementary Sunday School
Ages 3 through 9 years
After meeting together to sing as a group, kids go to age-specific classes for teaching from The Gospel Project for Kids.
Sundays at 9:30am (Not currently available due to COVID-19.)
Ages 3 through 9 years
These kids get to enjoy a time of singing, a lesson from The Gospel Project for Kids, and having fun!
Every other Wednesday at 6:30pm (Not currently available due to COVID-19.)
Ages birth through elementary
Moms, nannies, and their kids get together to have a good time and encourage each other.
Thursdays at 10:00am (Not currently available due to COVID-19.)
Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them,
for to such belongs the kingdom of heaven.”